INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY at the German-American Heritage Foundation
The German-American Heritage Foundation is a non-profit organization conveniently located in downtown Chinatown. The foundation is looking for interns to assist with various administrative and business-related tasks in a museum setting.
Position Description and Objectives:
• Researching and writing interesting historical blog posts
• Social media management of the museum’s online profile
• Assistance with organizational goals such as database research and outreach
• Visitor engagement and front-desk administrative work
• Undergraduate or graduate student
• Interest in German culture and working in museums
• Enthusiastic with positive, friendly attitude
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Available at least 10 hours a week with the possibility to work up to 30 (flexible with student schedules)
To apply, please send your resume, a short cover letter detailing the position(s) you’re most interested in, and a 3-page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org or email with any questions. For more information on the internship, please visit http://www.gahmusa.org/intern. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Students may receive college credit.